This is the sauce you want for your fries. I think I’ve finally pinpointed the recipe I use for tasty fry sauce. It wasn’t until I started using blue apron that I realized the secret to tasty sauce is a clove of grated garlic. Serve this tasty sauce with sweet potato fries, regular fries, salmon salmon cakes, grilled chicken, or any roasted veggie. If you serve it with sweet potato fries and salmon, be sure to serve it with a green salad or at least some green garnish, otherwise you’ll have a plate of orange!
- ½ cup mayo (I like Primal Kitchen)
- ½ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt (my latest favorite is trader Joe’s fat free sour cream) *
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 fresh garlic clove, crushed or grated with a microplane
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix. I wait to grate the garlic over the bowl of ingredients.
- Store in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
- That’s it!
*i usually don’t buy the fat free version. However, I really liked the taste of this sour cream. Nice and sour and the ingredient list is simple, short, and real.